We are looking for a sales representative to join our growing team. As a member of our team you would be asked to perform the following duties:
- Work face to face with customers at events and promotions
- Provide brand awareness for our Fortune 500 clients, answering questions, reviewing products, etc.
No educational requirements, but a thorough understanding (written & verbal) of the English language is required. Bilingual is a plus as well.
We hire you for the skills on your resume, and we are looking for people with the best skills in their field. However, we also know skills can only take you so far. Since customer service is at the center of everything we do, the most important attribute you can have is a great attitude. To stay on a career path with us, you must bring a great attitude, a sense of humor, and a smile to work daily and always interact with others in a positive way.
The ideal candidate has these qualities:
- Energy & Enthusiasm
- Reliable & Accountable
- Self-Starter & Team player
- Customer Service Oriented
- Committed to Learning and Growing
- Great Follow Through
Our Expectation of all our team members is as follows:
- Interact with everyone with the highest levels of respect.
- Continually ask, "What else can I do?"
- Strive to be above average and expect the same from team members.
- Foster a "what's best for the group" mentality.
- Be a solution creator instead of a problem generator.
If you think you're one of the best and have a desire to be held to not only our standards of accountability, but also to the high standards you have already set for yourself we encourage you to apply for this position now.
Candidates with experience in the following should apply: customer service, sales, marketing, management, advertising, retail, hospitality, entry level, events, promotions