Do you have a passion for pets and the nutrition that keeps them happy and healthy? Our part time Premium Pet Food Specialist job needs a pet enthusiast who can increase sales and boost brand awareness for our client's pet food brands. You will be expected to engage consumers in a high-traffic retail location and represent one of the best pet foods on the market today. The ideal candidate must have strong sales skills and the ability to work independently. If this sounds like you, then take this chance to join a company that offers competitive pay rates and top-notch training. Advantage Solutions jobs provide an opportunity to work with the leading sales and marketing agency in all of North America.
- Generating brand awareness, increasing sales, and boosting customer engagement and brand reputation through scheduled sales events.
- Conducting informative demonstrations in order to perfect consumers understanding of product features and benefits.
- Setting up product demonstration to allow customers to sample the product in a clean, organized environment.
- Must report all data, submit paperwork, and complete online training in timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a passion for pets.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Sales Events, Retail Sales, Product Sales and Demonstrations, Brand Promotions or retail/grocery settings.
- Has a friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality in any retail sales setting.
- The ability to work independently and manage their time effectively.
- Able to work a full-time or part-time retail schedule as required; Monday through Sunday.
- Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to meet minimal travel requirements for training and scheduled retail sales events.
- Access to a PC computer with internet and email access is a necessity.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we’re committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we’re growing, so we have plenty of room. If you’re dedicated, talented, and service minded, you’re invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.