World's largest footwear and sports apparel manufacturer located in the Northwest is looking for Assemblers to join their team!
- Machine operating
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- This assignment requires you to perform repetitive movements and tasks for 12 hours
- Previous Manufacturing, Machine Operating, Warehouse, Assembly, Packing or Inspection experience is preferred but not required.
- Able to stand for 12 hours shift
- Must have good manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be flexible with the type of job you are performing as our employees are frequently rotated.
- Able to pass a Criminal background check
- Able to pass a Drug test
- No attendence issues
- Able to do basic math
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Must be US citizen
- High school Diploma or equivalent
SHIFT START TIME END TIME RATE OF PAY
D1 (t/w/th & e/o m) 5:30 AM 5:30 PM $10.75 /HOUR
D2 (f/s/su & e/o m) 5:30 AM 5:30 PM $11.15 /HOUR
N1 (t/w/th & e/o m) 5:30 PM 5:30 AM $11.35 /HOUR
N2 (f/s/su & e/o m) 5:30 PM 5:30 AM $11.75 /HOUR
e/o m = Every Other Monday – all shifts work rotating Mondays
Position is for 2080 hours
Olsa Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/