A Sales Representative (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of a property transaction. The sale and purchase of real estate is an arduous and challenging process that requires the expertise of a real estate Sales Representative. Clients depend on their real estate agent to counsel them on how to make their home marketable so it will sell quickly and for a good price. This position requires excellent communication skills, creative marketing and sales abilities, and a passion for customer service.
- Offer expert advice to clients on how to get their home ready for sale
- Create marketing strategies to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
- Oversee the process of accepting and responding to offers on a property
- Advise clients during the process of drafting a real estate sales contract
- Advertise your sales representative services throughout your local community
- Be an expert in your local real estate market and keep track of recent real estate sales
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.