An Associate Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this position, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms.
- Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
- Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations with potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
- Create advertising materials for your listing services
- Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.