A Real Estate Buyer's Agent for a Retail Location is a real estate agent who works out of our retail office to help clients with their home purchasing needs. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail location in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes. Although this position is out of our retail office, you will be in the field on home tours quite often. This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange meetings with clients at our retail office
- Keep up-to-date on home sales and listings in your community
- Advise clients on home values and comparable sales to help them understand the value of the home they want
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs and answer any questions or concerns they may have
- Make appointments to take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.