A Customer Service Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their property purchasing and selling needs. As a Customer Service Agent, you will help clients get their home ready for sale and will advise them as they receive offers and will advocate for them during negotiations. This position is geared towards agents who have stellar customer service skills, are able to communicate well and are able to multitask with a vast client and real estate portfolio.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis before during and after their home purchase or sale
- Make appointments to take clients on home showings
- Help clients choose a price for their home that is competitive with the local market
- Keep informed on new home listings and sales
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients in your portfolio
- Advertise your Customer Service Agent skills to the local community
- Network with other Customer Service Agents when advocating for your clients
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.