In the Real Estate Marketing Associate career, opportunities to self-manage, work independently, and manage databases are commonplace. As a Marketing Associate (sometimes referred to as an agent) in Real Estate, the possibility for growth is nearly unlimited. The Real Estate Marketing Associate position is geared to highly independent individuals. Because Real Estate is individually driven, the possibilities for motivated workers are endless. Ideally, Real Estate Marketing Associates are ambitious, personable, and driven by personal achievement.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Advertise your marketing associate services to the local community
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.