Business Sales - Account Executive I - Acquisition - $1000 Hiring Bonus!
Sprint Business Sales professionals help people and companies work better together so companies can grow and adapt to the future of work. We sum it up in three words: Collaborate. Mobilize. Accelerate.The Acquisition Account Executive is a sales professional that actively prospects for new business accounts. AEs are responsible for acquiring new Corporate Liable (CL) opportunities for business customers with 75 - 2,500 employees (25+ units in quota). Manages a small base of 5-10 accounts with an extensive business portfolio of products, including wireline, mobile solutions, cloud services and software technologies to new and existing customers. AEs are responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, manage their sales funnel, and close deals. AEs collaborate with sales professionals and executives, product vendors, and customers to develop solutions that address the client's needs.
Must have valid driver's license; three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
Sprint provides sales professionals with technology that allows them to work from anywhere, such as iPads, smart phones, and mobile hotspots and competitive sales professionals will benefit from a competitive salary and substantial earning potential for over achievement of sales quota. In addition, Sprint offers career development, amazing benefits and innovative workplace practices. We have a relentless focus on technology, along with our efforts to provide value and outstanding customer experience, are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.An Account Executive at Sprint:
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Is achievement driven; enjoys competitiveness and thrives on being the best and winning
- Has a "can do" attitude with a strong positive focus on sales; loves to be challenged
- Is experienced with solutions based selling and approach to solving customers problems
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
- Wants to lead the charge to grow the business and create sales opportunities that increase Sprint's position and share within the market
This position is eligible for a $1000 hiring bonus to be paid out after 90 days of continuous employment.#GD1
- Bachelor's degree or four years related work experience post high school
- One year new customer acquisition experience, specifically focused on new logos or pure prospects, or completion of Sales Associate Development Program
- College degree
- One year experience selling in a business-to-business environment
- One year experience in solutions/applications selling
- One year oral, written and presentation skills
- One year experience with negotiating and closing sales
- One year experience in sales funnel management and forecasting
If your passion lies with helping business rise to the challenges of change, complexity and competition by empowering people, this is the job for you. Create your connection now. Sprint is looking for exceptional sales professionals to join our Enterprise Solutions organization to carry our technologies to the world. Our sales professionals are responsible for strategically identifying, prospecting and growing business accounts through solutions-based selling and account management. This is a fiercely competitive industry, and Sprint employees all share a common job description: Beat our competitors by providing unrivaled service and value to our customers. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Sprint has built a new network from the ground up. Delivering faster speeds, fewer dropped calls and better call quality through HD Voice, Sprint Spark and our 4G LTE that's 10 times faster than existing 3G services. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and a drive to develop technologies that enhance and simplify our customer's lives. Are you ready to connect with what matters? Apply today.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Sales, Business Sales
8305 SW CREEKSIDE PLACE, SUITE C