A Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate is a real estate agent who assists clients with the process of selling a home. In this position, you will work at our retail office where clients will come to you to find out how to price their home, make it stand out in the real estate market and respond to offers. Since you will be based out of our retail office, you will be the first person clients interact with, so excellent customer services skills is essential.
- Stay up-to-date on local real estate sales and listings so you can price homes in your portfolio appropriately
- Be able to alternate working out of the retail office and out in the field for home showings and open houses
- Offer resources to clients so they can stage their home and make any necessary repairs
- Represent clients' interests when offers are made on their home and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Advertise your Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate services to the local community
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: broker agent, college, commission, estate, licensed, real estate broker, realtor, sales, sales agent, salespersonRef:25209256451992250714