11208 SW Bel Aire Lane, Beaverton, OR 97008 – H: 503-268-1709 – C: 503-702-0864 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - - - - - - Professional Summary - - - - - - - - - -
Administrative Assistant with experience in many business environments; corporate, non-profit and the medical field. Administrative experience includes correspondence, phones, insurance billing, collections, payroll processing, data management including, but not limited to, implementation of various software programs, strong/accurate data entry skills, training of staff, generation and analysis of management reports.
- - - - - - - - - - Skills - - - - - - - - - -
Database management Billing and collection procedures expert 45-50 WPM typing speed Clear communication skills
Records management professional Accurate and detailed Hiring and recruitment knowledge Team leadership
Travel administration Appointment setting Flexible
- - - - - - - - - - Work History - - - - - - - - - -
Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington Portland, OR
Volunteer Support Administrative Assistant 08/2013 to Current
- Manage multiple platform customer management systems to create, manage, track, and confirm all aspect of the registration process for volunteer training opportunities.
- Design all administrative functions, practices of multiple databases including reporting, receipting, and managing document storage.
- Serve as team expert in multiple databases.
- Create an excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers, responds appropriately and effectively problem-solves customer inquiries and issues.
- Support customers with questions about volunteer training, annual meeting, adult volunteer awards and/or resources provided by organization.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including airfare, car rental and hotel reservations, for traveling team members.
Database Manager 10/2008 – 08/2013
- Implemented and managed multiple databases.
- Supervised data entry staff.
- Outlined the appropriate process and procedures necessary to ensure data integrity.
- Produced monthly reports using database report functions and advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Monitored program effectiveness.
- Screened applicant resumes, preformed both phone and in-person interviews, made hiring decisions.
Events Registrar / Administrative Assistant 04/2007 – 10/2008
- Entered registrations into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Outlined the process and procedures for event registrar position.
- Implemented and enforced on-time registration policy.
- Invoiced members when necessary.
- Back-up support for site Registrar and Membership Registrar.
- - - - - - - - - - Education - - - - - - - - - -
Business Administration courses Linfield College McMinnville, OR
General courses Bethel College Mishawaka, IN
- - - - - - - - - - References - - - - - - - - - -
Provided upon request